Loudon Black Canada Goose Lightweight Down Jackets HyBridge Lite Jacket Black Label Canada Goose Alternative Uk 2701MB
Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Packs into left exterior zipper pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
- Thermal mapping® technology places performance fabrics where you need them most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Quilt-through design
- Collar has signature double-stripe reflective details at back for added visibility in low light
- Collar is lined with tricot fabric for added softness and comfort
- Tensile-Tech™ fabric side panels and under sleeves for enhanced fit, breathability and movement
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb-loops keep sleeves in place during active use and adds on-off ease when layering
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: lower pockets with zipper closures
- 1 interior pocket: mesh drop-in pocket
- Black tonal Canada Goose Disc on left sleeve
No FurLearn More
800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose DownLearn More
Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent.
FEATHER-LIGHT AND DURABLE
Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high-intensity performance. Learn more about Feather-Light-10D
- Water Resistant
MULTI-AXIS STRETCH AND BREATHABLE HARDFACE FLEECE
Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable. Learn more about Tensile-Tech
- Water Resistant
- 4-Way Stretch
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEXTHERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX™Whether you\’re working up a sweat hiking trails, embarking on an urban adventure, or exploring the coldest places on Earth, we\’ve developed the Thermal Experience Index (TEI) to help you find the right Canada Goose jacket for your body, your activities, and lifestyle.
5°C / -5°C
41°F / 23°F
Lightweight for active pursuits.
0°C / -15°C
32°F / 5°F
Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
-10°C / -20°C
14°F / -4°F
Fundamental warmth fashioned for everyday use.
-15°C / -25°C
5°F / -13°F
Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
-30°C & BELOW
-22°F & BELOW
Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.